Elena Diaz, business owner of “Reclaim Your Health”, started her career with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. She is a Certified Massage Practitioner, a MFR Therapist; and a Yoga Alliance registered instructor. She specializes in offering the “John Barnes′ Approach to Myofascial Release (MFR)”; private Yoga lessons; and Cupping Therapy.
Elena Diaz completed her Massage Therapy training at Chico Massage School in 2012 and went on to specialize in the “John Barnes′ Approach to Myofascial Release”.
Bodywork continuing education:
- Myofascial Release 1, John F. Barnes Seminars (2012)
- Myofascial Unwinding, John F. Barnes Seminars (2013)
- Myofascial Release 2, John F. Barnes Seminars (2013)
- Fascial-Pelvis, John F. Barnes Seminars (2013)
- Cervical-Thoracic, John F. Barnes Seminars (2013)
- Women’s Health Massage, Chico Massage School (2015)
- Contemporary Cupping Methods, International Cupping Association (2017)
- Myofascial Release, Richard Hardy PT (2018)
- TMJ & Whiplash, Advanced-Trainings, Til Luchau (2018)
Furthermore, in February 2017, Elena Diaz completed her 200 hours of Hatha Yoga training in Costa Rica.
Yoga continuing education:
- Teacher Training Level 1, YogaFit (2017)
- Bridge to Ananda Yoga, Ananda School of Yoga & Meditation (2017)
- Seniors & Bone Strength, Ananda School of Yoga & Meditation (2018)
- Experiential Anatomy: Movement Literacy for Yoga Teachers, Judith Hanson Lasater & Mary Richards (2018)